Nicole L. Wagner, Ph.D.
Assistant Research Professor
Department of Chemistry
- Postdoctoral Fellow, University of Connecticut, 2013-2015
- Ph.D., Biochemistry, University of Connecticut, 2013
- B.S., Molecular and Cell Biology, University of Connecticut, 2007
- Genetic optimization of membrane proteins through site-directed, site-specific, semi-random mutagenesis, and directed evolution.
- Analysis of the structure, function, and biogenesis of membrane proteins through the use of molecular modeling and spectroscopy.
- Design and development of novel biomimetic devices targeted at restoring vision and controlling neural activity.